A2 Cargo is a team of professionals providing cargo transportation, 3PL, Spare Part Logistics, Contract Logistics, Storage and Inventory Management services in Lithuania and all over the world. We are a part of Freight Management Services Group operating its own branches in Lithuania, Russia, Belarus, Latvia and Azerbaijan. Through our strong network partnership with leading Global Freight Management and Contract Logistics Service providers we can offer transportation and logistics services in over 170 countries of the world.
The history of the Group starts in 1994: established in Vilnius our first enterprise soon became the leading air freight company in Lithuania. To satisfy growing demands of our customers, we have established sea freight division in 1999 and a branch in Riga, Latvia. In 2005 office in Saint-Petersburg, Russia has been opened. We are cooperating with all sea shipping lines, thus we can offer transportation in full containers (FTL) and partial loads (LCL). We have accumulated experience in transporting OOG, outsized cargo, special freight in non-standard containers, and oversized cargo on ship decks.
We are always in search for new solutions. In 2001 we opened an office in Moscow (Russia), Sheremetyevo airport, operating under the name of AAA Cargo, and in 2006 another office in Domodedovo airport. Our Domodedovo branch was established to handle IATA GSSA (General Sales and Service Agent) activity of our Group as a representative of Malev Hungarian Airways, Thai Airways, British Midland International and Egypt Air in Russia. The GSSA activity has been also carried on in Lithuania, where Finnair, British Airways, Iceland Air and Aeroflot have been represented. 2004 is the year when we started in Minsk as AAA Cargo - air and sea freight forwarder, and licensed customs broker. Office in Baku, Azerbaijan became operational in 2013.
A2-AAA Cargo has started as an air freight forwarder, but has grown into the Freight Management Solutions provider, having a number of transportation and contract logistics products developed: project forwarding, service parts centers, biopharmaceutical logistics, clinical trial logistics, aviation spare logistics, AOG transportation services, time and temperature sensitive shipments, specialized packaging solutions, dangerous cargoes, customs clearance as a licensed customs broker. Our experienced freight professionals, broad industrial expertise and our freight partnerships enable us to develop tailored solutions to satisfy the individual needs of our customers. Through our partners' networks we can offer unlimited logistic solutions and services to any destination in the world.
Some facts about company:
- 1994 - establishment of air freight forwarding company in Vilnius, Lithuania
- 1996 - General Sales Agent (GSA) for Finnair in Lithuania
- 1997 - Appointed as an agent for Circle Freight International, one of the largest US international forwarding companies.
- 1998 - GSA for British Airways in Lithuania.
- 1998 - Appointed as an exclusive agent for MSAS in Lithuania. Later MSAS is renamed to Exel. We operate as an Exel agent till May 2003.
- 1999 - opened office in Riga. Starting sea freight services.
- 2000 - after an acquisition of Circle Freight International by EGL Eagle Global Logistics, we become an exclusive network partner for EGL in Lithuania and Latvia. EGL network consists of 400 offices worldwide.
- 2001 - AAA Cargo opened in Moscow.
- 2004 - AAA Cargo opened in Minsk
- 2004 - appointment by Marken - a clinical trial logistics worldwide service provider company
- 2005 - new office opened in St. Petersburg.
- 2005 - Alpha Air Agency appointed cargo GSA for Malev Hungarian Airlines in Russia.
- 2005 - Alpha Air Agency appointed cargo GSA for Thai Airways in Russia.
- 2005 - Konekta appointed cargo GSA for Aeroflot in Lithuania.
- 2006 - new office opened at the Domodedovo airport in Moscow.
- 2006 - new office opened in Klaipeda.
- 2006 - Alpha Air Agency appointed an agent of Egypt Air cargo in Russia.
- 2007 - as a result of merger of CEVA (formerly known as TNT Logistics) and EGL, the 4th largest supply chain company in the world was created that offers powerful integrated and competitive end-to-end supply chain solutions for our customers around the globe
- We remain a network partner for the new combined company in Lithuania, Latvia and Belarus.
- 2007 - Alpha Air Agency Minsk received the licence for customs brokerage in Belarus.
- 2010 - new logistics services has been introduced in Belarus, company started to provide IOR (Importer of Record) services for high tech customers.
- 2011 - establishment of a new company customs broker company "A2 Broker" in Moscow.
- 2011 - "A2 Cargo" was presented as a new brand within a Group.
- 2011 - AAA Cargo has opened an SPL (Service Part Logistics) Center in Minsk.
- 2013 - Baku, Azerbaijan Freight Forwarding and Cargo Service office is opened
- 2016 - A2 Cargo LT has been ISO certified
- 2017 - AAA Cargo BY has been ISO certified
- 2017 - A2 Cargo has opened an SPL (Service Part Logistics) Center in Riga
- 2017 - AAA Cargo has opened a Temperature Controlled facility in Moscow